Africa business magazines are growing increasingly popular. When you are looking for hints, tips and inspiration, you will find it within the pages of some of today’s greatest Africa business magazines. It is important, when you are reading for insight on business that you know which the best Africa magazines are.
Here is a breakdown of some of the top Africa business magazines:
- Financial Mail is one of the best Africa business magazines that are available weekly on the Internet.
- Cape Business News is a great magazine that has so much to offer. You can read about business news, trade leads, company news, trade offers and much, much more.
- Personal Finance is a magazine that is published quarterly and available on a national basis at many newsstands and bookstores. This magazine gives you an in-depth look at people, development and trends that have an affect on your wallet. Each issue features an almost twenty-page section that has all of the figures that you will need and it is updated on a regular basis. It features discussions on travel allowances, tax tables and performance tables. In addition, you may also access Personal Finance via the internet to find useful financial tools and historical data. Online advertising is available through the magazine as well.
- Cape Ads features more than thirty-five thousand giveaways, services and bargains. This publication features nationwide classifieds, global classifieds as well as much more helpful information to suit the needs of any kind of business.
- Junk Mail is an Africa business magazine that allows you to buy and sell with confidence. This publication features ads posted as recent as seven day or as much as ten weeks ago. You can also post your own ad to obtain maximum exposure.
- Cover Magazine is a necessity for anyone with a financial service or product to offer such as financial advisors, loss adjusters, brokers, risk managers, reinsurers, actuaries and all behind the scenes of insurance. This magazine covers mergers and takeovers, legislative changes, consumer rights awareness, disclosure requirements, up-to-date information and statistics, healthcare, training and education, direct selling, industry conferences, foreign market players, news from Africa, new products, people, ecommerce, provident and pension funds, worldwide trends, natural disasters, global warming, deregulation of commission as well as much, much more.
The benefits of subscribing to Africa business magazines are seemingly without limits. You will get a first hand view and exclusive insight within the pages of these business magazines that will provide you with the important knowledge that you will need in order to survive the African business market.