There is a wide array of Asian American business resources available that are specially designed to assist Asian Americans with starting and operating their own businesses. Asian American business magazines have a lot to offer for anyone of Asian decent living in America who wishes to run a business of their own.
Here is a list of some of the best Asian American business magazines that are available on the Internet:
- AExPRESS Online by M Society West is one of the best Asian American business magazines. This magazine is published on a quarterly basis for the members of the Asian community. * A Magazine provides an in depth look at Asian American business. * Asian Business Magazine is another one of the best Asian American business magazines and best of all it is published on a weekly basis. * Asian Enterprise is a great magazine that represents the entrepreneurship of Asian American small businesses. * Channel A: Asian Culture, Asian Food, Asian Business has all of the latest Asian related information on business, materials and products. This magazine is a great resource for all members of the Asian American business community.
There are several websites on the Internet that can lead you to the finest Asian American business magazines available. These sites provide lists of Asian American business magazines that cover Asian American business communities, which include Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Filipino.
Here is a list of some of the Asian American business magazines that are featured on these sites:
- Diversity Inc.
- Pacific Shipper
- The China Business Review
- Sino Monthly
- Filipinas Magazine
- Nikkei Business Publications
- Success Stories: JAPAN
- Nikkei Keizai Shimbun
- KoreAm Journal
- Mo Magazine
- Asian Avenue Magazine
- Diversity News
- Asian Enterprise Magazine
- Minorities in Business Magazine
- Audrey Magazine
Asian Enterprise is one of the largest circulating Asian American business magazines in the country. The editor-in-chief, Jamie Borromeo was just crowned as executive director of the National Council of Asian American Business Associations.
She is the leader of an organization that gives a voice to Asian American businesses. Her group works on programs for financial literacy and minority enterprise certification. This organization received over a half of a million dollars in corporate support over three years.
Asian American business magazines provide the business owners in the Asian American community the opportunity to learn from the success of other minority business leaders and gain the tools, resources and inspiration that they need to succeed in their own Asian American business venture.
The best Asian American business magazines are those that feature contributions from established Asian American business owners who are willing to share the knowledge and information that they have learned on their way to becoming successful.