Learning how to read up to five times faster can best be achieved with the use of speed reading software. A speed reading course that can enhance your reading skills and speed can be obtained through books or offline lessons but still, the use of software is the most convenient and easiest way to learn speed reading.
There are several speed reading kits available in the market and one need to make a comparison between speed reading software available before deciding what to use. To help people make this comparison with available software, the following guidelines are provided that will give you some basic tips for your use.
Tips on Speed Reading Software Comparison
There is a great variety of software available in the market used for developing speed reading skills and a person a person interested in developing these skills needs to be sure he or she is making the best selection. A speed reading software comparison is what you need before purchase and you can use the following tips as your guidelines in selection.
- The software offered should have a full free trial period for a certain number of days in order for you to get a feel of the features of this software and make a comparison with other speed reading software. Some providers only allow a few minutes of canned trial while others can provide up to 14 days free trial without asking for any credit card and personal details.
- The software should allow you to take much control and provide you with enough flexibility to customize the program towards your preference and capabilities. The software should allow you to allocate how much time you prefer for each training session and not just a fixed duration per session.
- When making a comparison for speed reading software, look for packages that offer a wide variety of exercise options. These exercises should include training for speed, flash training, training with a shadow group, comprehension training and memory training.
- The software should have a broad array of available and unique training materials that you can customized for your training plan. It should also allow you to read your own documents as part of the exercise so you will have time to read those documents you have wanted to read and at the same time learning how to read them faster.
- Good software should also have some bonuses and additional features not necessarily part of your training program. This includes screensavers for eye exercises as well as eye games to improve your use of the eyes. Look for these features when you make a speed reading software comparison.
- The software should also be flexible enough to be installed in any platform like a PC or a MAC.
- The last consideration when making a speed reading software comparison is the price. Which one is more cost-effective or the one that provides more features at less the cost? The software should also have software updates so you can access new features as well as a 30 day money back guarantee.